Willow Springs Emu Oil is Certified “Fully Refined – Grade A” and offers amazing skin protection benefits. Throughout the world, this oil has been used as a safe and effective natural skin protector. This powerhouse oil treats such a wide range of skin conditions, is a great makeup remover and is one of the best carrier oils. Totally void of phospholipids, just like human skin, emu oil absorbs into the skin deeper and better than other oils.
Excluded from free shipping offer.
Looking for information on wholesale? Click here.
Ingredients: 99.88 % Pure Emu Oil, 0.12 % vitamin E (added at the time of refining for its anti-oxidant properties to increase shelf-life)
American Emu Association Certified as “Fully Refined” – Grade A. A gentle, physical refining process (superfine screens down to 1 micron in size and natural absorbent clays) is used resulting in a superior, premium Quality, natural pure Emu oil with high therapeutic biological activity. No harsh chemicals or solvents are used in the refining process.
- Provides natural skin benefits as opposed to expensive alternatives
- Hydrates and plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Hypoallergenic because its biological makeup is very similar to that of human skin
- All Omega 3, Omega6, and Omega9 fatty acids
- Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant
- Vitamin K and D, both essential vitamins
- Oleic acid, a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners
- Terpines, known antiseptics