Emu Oil is a little known treasure from Australia. Willow Springs Emu Oil is Certified “Fully Refined – Grade A”. The active substances in emu oil offer amazing skin protection benefits, including tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties. For this reason Willow Springs has chosen this oil as our cornerstone ingredient for all of our products. This powerhouse oil treats such a wide range of health conditions that it could clear out your medicine cabinet. Through out the world this oil has been used as a safe and effective natural healing treatment for burns, cuts, scars, eczema, dry skin and other skin irritations. Emu Oil is also a great makeup remover.
Totally void of phospholipids, just like human skin allowing for better deeper absorption.
As a skin care Building block when combined with other natural ingredients it does not add to the pollution and destruction of our living oceans.
Excluded from free shipping offer.
Looking for information on wholesale? Click here.
Ingredients: 99.88 % Pure Emu Oil, 0.12 % vitamin E (added at the time of refining for its anti-oxidant properties to increase shelf-life)
American Emu Association Certified as “Fully Refined” – Grade A. A gentle, physical refining process (super fine screens down to 1 micron in size and natural absorbent clays) are used resulting is a superior, premium Quality, natural pure Emu oil with high therapeutic biological activity. No harsh chemicals or solvents are used in the refining process.
- Provides natural healing benefits as opposed to expensive and often inadequate pharmaceutical medications
- Hydrates and plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Hypoallergenic because its biological makeup is very similar to that of human skin
- all Omega 3, Omega6, and Omega9 fatty acids
- Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant
- Vitamin K and D, both essential vitamins
- Oleic acid, a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners
- Terpines, known antiseptics