Emu oil offers amazing skin protection benefits, including tissue healing for scars and wrinkles, anti-inflammatory properties, and disinfection. Willow Springs only uses Certified “Fully Refined – Grade A” emu oil, as our cornerstone ingredient for all of our products.
Throughout the world, this oil has been used as a safe and effective natural healing treatment for burns, cuts, scars, eczema, dry skin, bug bites and other skin irritations. Willow Springs Emu Oil can also be used for hair growth and as a great makeup remover. We also offer Emu oil face creams, pain relief creams, and natural sunblock, if you’re looking for a product instead of pure oil.
As all Willow Springs products contain only natural ingredients, it does not add to the pollution and destruction of our living oceans. It is also totally void of phospholipids, just like human skin, which allows for better deeper absorption. Most skin creams only moisturize the first 3 layers of your skin, Emu oil absorbs all the way down through the rest.
Ingredients: 99.88 % Pure Emu Oil, 0.12 % vitamin E (added at the time of refining for its anti-oxidant properties to increase shelf-life)
American Emu Association Certified as “Fully Refined” – Grade A. A gentle, physical refining process with superfine screens and natural absorbent clays results in a superior, premium quality, natural, pure emu oil with high therapeutic and biological activity. No harsh chemicals or solvents are used in the refining process.
- Hydrates and plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Hypoallergenic because its biological makeup is very similar to that of human skin
- Essential fatty acids in Willow Springs Emu Oil penetrate the skin and promotes healthy hair follicles to assist with hair growth for both males and females.
- Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 fatty acids
- Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant
- Vitamin K and D, both essential vitamins
- Oleic acid, a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners
- Terpines, known antiseptics