Willow Springs pure refined Emu Oil offers amazing skin protection benefits, including tissue healing for scars and wrinkles, anti-inflammatory properties, and disinfection. Willow Springs only uses Certified “Fully Refined – Grade A” emu oil, as our cornerstone ingredient for all of our products.
Throughout the world, Emu Oil has been used as a safe and effective natural healing treatment for the face and body including burns, cuts, scars, eczema, dry skin, bug bites and other skin irritations. Willow Springs Emu Oil can also be used for hair growth and as a natural makeup remover.
Ingredients: 99.88 % Pure Emu Oil, 0.12 % vitamin E (added at the time of refining for its anti-oxidant properties to increase shelf-life)
American Emu Association Certified “Fully Refined” Emu Oil – Grade A. A gentle, physical refining process with superfine screens and natural absorbent clays results in a superior, premium quality, natural, pure emu oil with high therapeutic and biological activity. No harsh chemicals or solvents are used in the refining process.
Emu Oil Benefits:
- Penetrates and hydrates all layers of skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines
- Hypoallergenic and all-natural
- Promotes healthy hair follicles to assist with hair growth
- Decreases swelling and skin irritation
- Great carrier oil
Pure Emu Oil Naturally Contains:
- Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 fatty acids
- Vitamin A - antioxidant and skin repair
- Vitamin K and D - essential vitamins
- Oleic acid - proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Linoleic acid - helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Sapogens - proven skin softener
- Terpines - antiseptic properties