Willow Springs Emu Oil offers amazing skin protection benefits, including tissue healing for scars and wrinkles, anti-inflammatory properties, and disinfection. Willow Springs only uses Certified “Fully Refined – Grade A” emu oil, as our cornerstone ingredient for all of our products.
Throughout the world, Emu Oil has been used as a safe and effective natural healing treatment for burns, cuts, scars, eczema, dry skin, bug bites and other skin irritations. Willow Springs Emu Oil can also be used for hair growth and as a makeup remover. We also offer Emu Oil face creams, pain relief creams, and natural sunblock, if you’re looking for other emu oil products.
Ingredients: 99.88 % Pure Emu Oil, 0.12 % vitamin E (added at the time of refining for its anti-oxidant properties to increase shelf-life)
American Emu Association Certified as “Fully Refined” – Grade A. A gentle, physical refining process with superfine screens and natural absorbent clays results in a superior, premium quality, natural, pure emu oil with high therapeutic and biological activity. No harsh chemicals or solvents are used in the refining process.
- Hydrates skin - penetrates all layers of skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines
- Hypoallergenic and all-natural
- Promotes healthy hair follicles to assist with hair growth
- Decreased swelling and skin irritation
- Great carrier oil
- Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 fatty acids
- Vitamin A - antioxidant and skin repair
- Vitamin K and D - both essential vitamins
- Oleic acid - proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Linoleic acid - which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Sapogens - proven skin softeners
- Terpines - known antiseptics