Bulk Pure Emu Oil
$0.00 – $549.00
Emu Oil is a little known treasure from Australia. Willow Springs Emu Oil is Certified “Fully Refined – Grade A”. The active substances in emu oil offer amazing skin protection benefits, including tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties. For this reason Willow Springs has chosen this oil as our cornerstone ingredient for all of our products. This powerhouse oil treats such a wide range of health conditions that it could clear out your medicine cabinet. Through out the world this oil has been used as a safe and effective natural healing treatment for burns, cuts, scars, eczema, dry skin and other skin irritations. Emu Oil is also a great makeup remover.
Totally void of phospholipids, just like human skin allowing for better deeper absorption.
As a skin care Building block when combined with other natural ingredients it does not add to the pollution and destruction of our living oceans.
Excluded from free shipping offer.
Ingredients: 99.88 % Pure Emu Oil, 0.12 % vitamin E (added at the time of refining for its anti-oxidant properties to increase shelf-life)
American Emu Association Certified as “Fully Refined” – Grade A. A gentle, physical refining process (super fine screens down to 1 micron in size and natural absorbent clays) are used resulting is a superior, premium Quality, natural pure Emu oil with high therapeutic biological activity. No harsh chemicals or solvents are used in the refining process.
- Provides natural healing benefits as opposed to expensive and often inadequate pharmaceutical medications
- Hydrates and plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Hypoallergenic because its biological makeup is very similar to that of human skin
- all Omega 3, Omega6, and Omega9 fatty acids
- Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant
- Vitamin K and D, both essential vitamins
- Oleic acid, a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners
- Terpines, known antiseptics